Followers

Friday, September 17, 2010

Syawal come again...

It's been so long since last I updated this blog... Hmmm, ingatkan dah bersawang blog ni. Anyway, I hope its not too late for me to wish all Muslims Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir dan Batin.. Better late than never kan kan? *wink*


For me, this is my second time I menyambut Syawal as a wife.. oopps, sorry guys..gambar my hubby have to be blurred.. he's to shy to reveal..

Sambutan raya I macam biasa jer, ala kadar..hmm, nothing much cuma ada benda yang buat I sedikit terkilan.. Well, i'm not gonna blog about it..ok, end of my raya story.. So, how's your raya celebration peeps???

2 comments:

  1. yang, cant view lah the pic..hehe..cube edit blik..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooppss..sory, I tersilap delete the pic..I dah edit pun..

    ReplyDelete