Followers

Sunday, December 5, 2010

NECESSITIES...

During my trip to kl recently i manage to get a few so-called necessities.. i.e lipstick, loose powder and moisturizer.. Actually i never use any loose powder before so this time i want to have a try.. at first my aim is to buy a Laura Mercier loose powder but being me yg obsessed with M.A.C product and at that time my first walk in is at M.A.C outlet, so thats it..
Ok, now talking about moisturizer I am currently using the Clinique gel moisturizer.. its non greasy and easy to absorb into your skin...now i sounds like a Clinique promoter..hahaha.. I'm telling you ladies, I swear to this Clinique moisturizer. love it to death!..i think i'm gonna use it for all my life until i can afford to buy La Mer products which will rip-off my ASB if i buy it now...haha...



About the lipstick, so far i have no complain about M.A.C lipstick.. i love it!..but the price of their lipstick has slightly increased than before by RM2.. oh, how i hate the increase in price of things i love!..im not happy with it, seriously!

3 comments:

  1. yang, how bout ur dermalogica?sipe dale robok ko

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...set dermalogica tu rest in peace doh..baru ni aku bg kat adik aku cleanser..hihi

    ReplyDelete
  3. ak nk g bli set sk11 nati nih..deba jgk tkut wak x jd ko..tkut rugi pitis+sket ati..

    ReplyDelete